Miller DFA'd, trashes Indians


   The Cleveland Indians have designated  IF Brad Miller for assignment(DFA) on Sunday, and Miller wanted everyone to know he didn't appreciate it. Miller trashed the Indians after the move, saying they didn't want to compete and that "Obviously, they don't want the best guys up here."
Miller has hit .250 in 13 games played, reaching base at the 3rd best clip. The Indians collectively are hitting .194. Miller also mentioned that "They acknowledge that it wasn't fair. But I'm just a player. I go out there and play my hardest and play for the guys next to me."

   Miller still felt he was playing on borrowed time, as Jason Kipnis and Francisco Lindor are almost ready to return from their respective injuries. He said that "I think the writing was on the wall from the get-go. I just hope I can go somewhere else and get after it." Miller has bat .240 with 76 home runs, 106 doubles, and 34 stolen bases over 693 games, playing for the Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, Milwaukee Brewers, and the Seattle Mariners.

Comments