Trout leaves game with groin injury


   Los Angeles Angels superstar outfielder Mike Trout left yesterday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers in the 3rd inning with a groin injury. Trout said that "I felt it running to second base in the first inning, I wasn't worried about it. Then, I got into the dugout, I still felt it a little bit. I went in the outfield, started getting a little worse." Trout was replaced in the 4th inning by Peter Bourjos. After the game, Manager Brad Ausmus said that "Trouty wanted to stay in the game." Ausmus also added that Trout is day to day. Trout recently signed a 12 year extension with the Angels and has started 2019 batting .367 with 5 homers in 11 games before yesterday. Trout has been injured with a torn ligament in his thumb and a wrist injury.

Comments